Monday, January 24, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award …


You can imagine my surprise and delight to find out that ALL MY EYES has received a Stylish Blogger Award! Much thanks to the generous and supportive P. Gaye Tapp of Little Augury, for bestowing this honor upon me. As I’ve mentioned previously, Little Augury is, from my point of view, the absolute last word in style, so there’s no arguing with her on this one.

Let’s see now, if I’m considered stylish, you can be sure that this award has no swimsuit component, and that cat hair has finally been recognized as a legitimate accessory.

As a Stylish Blogger Awardee, my duties are the following:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you

2. Share 7 things about yourself
Here goes:
1. I’ve tried hang gliding.
2. I own an obscene number of vintage bracelets.
3. When I was a kid, I was surprised to learn that “ladle,”
“spatula,” and “tumult” were NOT Yiddish words.
4. I’ve never had a microwave.
5. I’ve never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
6. Once, for two days, my hair was “Winter Wheat” (think Joey
Heatherton).
7. Yup, that’s me with Bill.


3. Award 10 other bloggers

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

And now for my acceptance speech ...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the compliment! I can not wait to explore all of these blogs, none of which I am familiar with. Your blog is quite the thing and thank you for that too. pgt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The award is well-deserved; congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your blog is a wonderful visual feast.
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I know you, I'll be happy to add something to your "things about yourself" list: In 1982 you rode your bicycle from New York to Cape Cod -- in heels. When I think of you, Linda, this is one of your experiences that always comes to mind. Congratulations on your first "Style" award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails